Acker Finley Inc. offers comprehensive wealth management services to high net worth clients looking to preserve and build their capital. Our services are available to individuals with a minimum of $500,000 to invest.
Here’s the process we’ll follow with you:
- At the first meeting, we need to gain a better understanding of your financial situation and needs. And you’ll want to meet the team that will help you along the way. If you know Brian Acker from his television appearances, we’ll invite him to join us at this meeting.
- Once you decide to proceed, we work with you to set goals and objectives, taking into account your age, experience and risk tolerance.
- From there, we build your personal plan of action and offer our proprietary investment strategies as part of that plan.
- Plan implementation involves designing your investment portfolio, reflecting the decisions you’ve made along the way and the appropriate asset mix to meet your objectives. It includes the details of opening accounts, transfers and/or deposits.
- Communication and reporting includes quarterly performance reports, online access to your accounts, monthly fund reports and the Quarterly Review & Strategy newsletter, as well as regular meetings to assess changes in your objectives, discuss performance and progress towards your goals, and make adjustments as necessary.
We also provide unbiased tax, retirement and estate planning to complement your wealth management strategy. This often involves working with other advisors, such as your lawyer or accountant, to develop the appropriate action plan.
Our wealth management fees are among the best in the industry.